Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Check out my newest offerings.  I love designing invitations and announcements for birthdays because they are so incredibly special, especially when it's the first one in someone's life!  Aside from his gorgeous eyes, check out the invitation below that I created for Colin's first birthday. And one of my personal favorites is the princess one!

I'm happy to work with you on a design that will capture your little one's personality, not to mention the hearts of all those receiving the invitation.  For the young (and young at heart), these invitations will help you set the stage for your shindig; will it be a big bash?  A low-key gathering?  I'd be honored to have such a role in helping you celebrate your baby's first birthday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio