Saturday, August 6, 2011

Save the Postal Workers!

As the US weighs closing post offices (14 in the Philadelphia area alone), I’m encouraged to send more mail!  In recent years, the amount of bills coming into the mailbox is fewer thanks to paperless statements/bill pay and I find I’m more and more touched when I receive a nice thank you, invitation, or just personal note.  I’m starting to write more now, both because I love to do it and because I want to keep mail flowing so that folks can keep their jobs.  Obviously, I’m one person but still feel I’m doing my share to help! 


When I’ve assisted in creating stationery that’s uniquely mine, I find that I am more inclined to want to share it and my thoughts with close friends.  Whether it’s a thank you note, invitation to a party, or even items that help make everyday occasions special, Chickadee Papery is an exciting venture into expressing a love for paper and all 
that it helps us to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio